Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Weihnachtskonzert (11. and 12. Dez. 09)

Ah, one of the highlights of Bogi happened December 11 and was repeated the next evening: The Weihnachtskonzert (Christmas concert)! I had a friend of mine take pictures for me again. Unfortunately, not very many came out very well, but we'll manage. You can always go to Bogi's website and check out their blog and pictures right here.
Here is the entire Glockenchor (bell--or in this case, handchime--choir).


Sometimes, it could get really nerve-racking.

Sorry guys, I'm sure my friend didn't mean to cut your heads out.


This was our stage in Munderfing. This was at the "encore" performance. I took this one. I couldn't find anyone who could take pictures for me. Oh well, it was still good and we had fun--even an unexpected child's game in the gym downstairs. That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment