Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Christmas break, so far

Well, I hope all of you are enjoying your Christmas break/holiday wherever you are! I just happen to be haunting Bogi campus with 2 other fellow students. Yip, we spent Christmas in an empty campus. At least the library was open (connections are a beautiful thing)! Just thought I'd show you all a bit of what I/we have been up to since the 22nd, when break was officially announced:
1st thing I needed to do: Laundry! Normally, I need only 1 of these. . . I really needed to do laundry! Oh, and this is my roommate's side of the room. It's ok, she was already gone by then.


2 very thoughtful guys left gifts (even more interesting, they share the same name!). The square is a DVD of the Christmas concert (Shokran!--was that spelled correctly?). The rectangle is Ben Carson's bio "Gifted Hands". . . in German! Vielen Dank!

One of my friends had too much stuff to take home, so she left some of it with me to enjoy; including this bottle of non-alcoholic wine. It's the typical thing to drink on Christmas Eve. So, we did. Not bad.


The Kitchen (or the Cafe staff) was so kind, they let us have the leftovers from the Christmas party. Check out the fridge in the girls' dorm! Of course, not everything in the fridge came from the cafe--there were a few items already there to start with, but still! And this is about 1/4 of what they left us!




Roberto cooking rice and red beans. This Theo student can cook!
Seo-Yeon serving herself to the rice. This is basically how we've been eating every lunch and supper.



Oh, the food was great! This was Christmas Eve (about 22:40+), by the way. Hence the lack of good lighting.
So yeah, now you can see what we've been up to, when not in the library online or reading or what have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment