Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hagenau and Bogi in Snow

I've posted pictures of Bogi and Hagenau during the Autumn, and I know I posted some during the winter of my 1st year here, but I wanna show you the "latest" in this region's winter. They are all landscapes and little "experiments" I've conducted with training my artistic eye. I will be the 1st to say, "I am an ameteur." So don't judge me. :-P
I took these pictures on the 19th and the day of Weihnachtsfest (21st).
The Inn River by Hagenau . . . and a few of its inhabitants.



Roberto and the swans.


The sundial in front of the Schloss in Bogi. Can you see the wheel?


The bench around the tree in front of the Bogi-Shop.



Where do you want to go?




Welcome to Bogi... in winter.



The bridge between the girls' and guys' dorm.



The dock by the pond.



Seriously, when I saw this tree, I saw this picture.



Clouds over Hagenau


Schloss Hagenau



wintery shore


The boats and dock in a blanket of snow.




Docked by the castle's reflection



Sunny, wintery shore




Ladder/dock to the boats/canoes.



Hybernating boats.




Cold light.




Lonely



I absolutely love how this tree looks, with the snow on top.

Ok . . . well, I was busy today. Setting up 3 different posts in 1 day, and I'm still not done. I need to post pictures from the Skiwoche (ski week) in Switzerland with the academy students. Oh, I'm gonna see if I can finish it for tomorrow. Don't know how much longer the Bibo (library) is gonna stay open tonight, but I'm sure it'll be open tomorrow. 'Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment