Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Break with Monica (Day 7)

This was our most relaxing time of the entire break. I took Monica to the beach in Ocean City, Maryland. As sad and pathetic as it may sound, this was my 1st time here, as in, really visiting Ocean City (and I live about 35 miles/56 km west of it). Like being a tourist in my own backyard, interesting.


From the southern tip of the boardwalk, facing north.


Taken from a fishing pier, camera facing south.


Now, facing the sand/boardwalk/city in the northwest.




Trying to catch a few waves with my camera.



I must say, the breeze and air from the ocean was the absolute best part of this trip. It was so relaxing.







Yeap, that's right! I bet most of you didn't know this, did you?
This is as you exit Ocean City on Route 50. I guess the number/name changes as you drive towards Sacramento, but the road is the same!
From here on, there are no more pictures, but plenty of pleasant memories. This is the end of the pictures from "Break with Monica".

No comments:

Post a Comment