Friday, August 6, 2010

Texas with Cousins (Day 1)


Well, as though travelling twice to DC with 2 different friends wasn't enough (before departing for Korea), now I flew down to San Antonio, Texas on August 5th to spend some time with a few cousins from my mom's side of the family. They've been wanting me to visit for years . . . literally. Funny how things don't usually work until the last minute.


Anyway, once I finally got to their home, they surprised me with a birthday party for me.



The decorated dinning room.





Not 1, but 2 cakes! Both homemade . . . I feel loved . . .





The birthday-party.

L to R: Stefanie (2nd cousin), Anais (cousin, Stefanie's mom), yours truly, Daniela (another 2nd cousin, Anais' and Omelia's niece), Omelia (cousin who lives in Texas), Juan Carlos (Omelia's husband).



No comments:

Post a Comment