Monday, August 9, 2010

Texas with Cousins (Day 4) 8.8.10

Coming back from our weekend in Houston, we found a few unexpected guests who made themselves at home. . .


On the lawn, as if it was theirs! Well, I guess in a way it was . . .



















Juan Carlos had me feed one, but she wouldn't come up to me. . .




Juan Carlos and his band of deer.

Well, there's 1 day left and I hardly took any pictures. We went to a water park about 10 minutes from where Omelia lives called "Der Schlitterbahn". It had all sorts of tube rides. I am not a fan of amusement/theme parks, but I did really like this water park.
After we got back, Juan Carlos and I tried to hand-feed the deer again, and it worked! It was so cool! Her tongue tickled my hand.
Then, I flew back to Maryland on Tuesday and got back into the whole moving out thing again.







No comments:

Post a Comment