Friday, August 6, 2010

Texas with Cousins (Day 2)

On Friday, August 6, us women went to Sea World. I was told the one in Florida was better, but since I haven't been to that one, I figured this was as good as any. It was pretty cool.


At the entrance

You know you're in Texas when the signs are in Spanish.


A little interpretation.



An outdoor marble.




More vegetation.





The entrance.






The entrance (from inside).







I like fountains (and it was about 100 that day).








The Shamu Show.









High-5










Spinning











"I did my job, now feed me!"






You can seriously get wet here. I didn't. I was disappointed.



Jumping and splashing.



Another spin.





Flamingos



The "Azul" show. It featured Beluga whales, pacific Dolphins, exotic birds, and acrobats.



That would be really cool.






Flipper!



A "fin-hand" shake.




Was that a kiss?






Look out below!




At an evening Shamu show.



"Shamu Rocks" I think is how it was called.



More flips.


Mom did the tricks, and the little one wants some of the profits as well.



Just chillin'.



Yay, Shamu!


There was other stuff we did (like wade in the wave-pool and get wet at a 3-D movie) but no pictures of those events were taken . . . by me.
Off to the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment