Friday, April 30, 2010

Beginning of the End

Today, I am writing from the campus of Southern Adventist University. On Wednesday, April 28th, I flew from Salisbury to Chattanooga. With 3+ hours of sleep, I made it to Southern and took my German exit exam. Apparently, I passed! All the professor kept on telling me was that I did good. I am a bit curious as to how good I did, but then again, that doesn't really matter: I have sprung over my last hurdle and am now on the home stretch!

So far, I have been able to see some old friends and hang out with them. That part has been the best. There is 1 thing I forgot: Spring-time allergies are fatal here! I've been sneezing all day, especially today! This campus is rich in aesthetic appeal and natural beauty, but the pollen and dust and whatnot are killing me and I am anxious to leave (I got allergy medicine, but let's see how that works).

Well, the festivities of Graduation weekend have begun (Vespers is going on now as I'm typing). Tomorrow will continue with Sabbath school and church over at the Chattanooga Convention Center and finally the graduation ceremony in the convention center on Sunday morning.

Oh . . . "The golden morning is fast approaching . . ."

No comments:

Post a Comment