Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crazy Hair Day (19.11.09)

Ah, yet another memorable day: Crazy Hair Day! Last time, I didn't do much. I just let my hair down the night before, went to bed, got up the next day, and went. It was crazy enough. Today, I actually had something done. My friend Clay came up with the idea and he worked on my hair this morning. Oh, just go down and see the pictures you're dying to see!
Here is Clay (seated) as one of his clients spray paints his hair.


My before picture:







And now, the after pictures:







Let's not forget the smiley face!





To think it only took him about 10-15 minutes.
He had red, white, and blue hairspray, but the blue ran out, except for the one stripe in the 1st picture.
Ah, why not. When will I get to have an (official) crazy hair day again?
Now, the real adventure, washing it all off... (cringe)

No comments:

Post a Comment