Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Intro.

Well, here I am, setting up a new blog for my next year-long overseas adventure. I will be back in Seminar Schloss Bogenhofen for the '09-'10 year. The objective is to better my German in time for grad school--and for personal enrichment.

Even though I have already spent 1 year in Bogi (the school's nickname) and have a clear idea of what to expect, this will be much different than the previous year. New classes, new people, new circumstances in general: just like when one goes back to school after summer break... only with a 3-year gap between "Year 1" and "Year 2". Fun times.

I'll be using this blog the same way I used the other one I had for my 1st year: in order to keep anyone who is curious informed about my state of being. I'll be posting more pictures than anything else. Feel free to leave comments and questions. It's comforting to know someone is look at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment