Thursday, May 13, 2010

So . . .

Question: What am I doing here again?

Yeah, I know there are people who love me and wonder about what I'm doing (and actually remember that I have a blog--if they ever knew it in the first place) and how life is treating me; but I got to thinking. . . What else can I share in this blog? The stuff that happens between now and the time I go to Korea--if I go? (Hey, if this year has taught me anything, it's that you NEVER know what is going to happen. Sure, you may have an idea and some plans, but who's to say you'll actually go through with them? Shew, you should count yourself lucky for following them through WITH changes!)

It's just that I look at my blog every once in a while. Has anyone read my title and subtitle? Cubzolana in Austria . . . again. (I've been in Austria for only 4 days in March since I left Bogi on New Year's Eve. The rest of the time I've been in the States . . . again).

The Online Chronicle of My Second Year as a Language Student in Austria. (I haven't had a class since the beginning of December! "Second Year"? More like "Trimester plus a couple weeks in 2009".

Don't get me wrong: I'm really not complaining about having my time in Bogi cut short. God is in control and He allowed this to happen: He knows what He is doing (I've already thought of a few good things that would not have happened had I stayed in Bogi--even if mom was alive and ok).

I'm just contemplating if this blog was supposed to be over by now. Ever since half-way through the academic year, I've had a new chapter or two. Has this blog been stealing time? Has this blog served its purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment